Sales Manager Technical Nonwovens
An welche E-Mailadresse möchten Sie das Jobangebot weiterleiten:
Berufserfahrung: 8 Jahr(e)
Zu besetzen ab: Juni 2022
Since 1982, Deatex Group has been dedicated to the production and distribution of high-performance technical nonwoven fabrics. We offer our Customers a complete, all-around service that rotates around the product, but not only the product. Our service starts with knowing how to listen, asking the right questions and finding the right answers, even the commercial ones.
The attention we pay to innovation, to production flexibility, to the Tailor Made service and ability to produce „Just in time“ allow us to satisfy all the technical, production and commercial needs of Customers coming from a variety of different markets, in compliance with the highest production standards, thanks to rigorous and certified procedures.
From the very beginning we have always focused on continuous search for technological innovations, both in terms of products and processes. Furthermore, since 2011, with the establishment of our Production Headquarters in Carbonate, we directly manufacture and develop, thanks to impregnation, printing and lamination lines, spunlace nonwoven fabric in a wide variety of weights, fiber blends and treatments.
Our entire production cycle is constantly monitored, at every single phase, by very strict control tests, either during the processing or in our laboratory, to comply with the numerous international industry standards.
All our activities are carried out with the awareness that both Your and our entrepreneurial path are based on an ethical vision that meets the principles of environmental sustainability and social responsibility: goals which become more important each year, especially since the beginning of the new millennium. This is why we are constantly striving to identify new raw materials and innovation in production processes that increasingly lead us to full sustainability, which we have already achieved with several exclusive items.
Fields of application of our technical nonwovens include:
– Table tops
– House-hold and industrial cleaning
Leading Italian company in the field of production and finishing of non-woven fabrics, which has been collaborating for more than thirty years with some of the most important European companies, is seeking the role of Sales Manager Technical Nonwovens, who will assume commercial responsibility for the most important customers.
The candidate, reporting directly to the CEO, will have the following responsibilities:
• manage and develop existing commercial relationships and carry out new business activities for customers, mainly foreign, creating a personal network of relationships at the highest levels with customers and partners, aimed at creating value and recognition.
• agree, pursue and develop market, product and customer strategies, agreed with the Top Management;
• achieve budget objectives
• monitor the margins of products and customers;
• follow the negotiations from a technical-commercial point of view;
• prepare the offers (RFQ) with the relative break-down of costs, manage contracts and long-term agreements;
• develop and regularly revise annual forecasts, supervising the management of product stocks;
• coordinate, as team-leader, the internal contacts involved in customer management (Customer Service, Design, Quality, Purchasing and Logistics);
The ideal candidate, preferably with a degree in technical or economic subjects, has a previous experience of 8-10 years in the field of technical non-woven fabrics with direct customer management. The resource, endowed with excellent interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills, knows and is used to dealing with important business negotiations in highly structured foreign contexts. The proven ability to work independently to achieve the objectives, together with the fluent knowledge of English complete the profile.
Knowledge of the German language is an important factor.