Jr Key Account Manager - Wipes, EMEIA
An welche E-Mailadresse möchten Sie das Jobangebot weiterleiten:
Berufserfahrung: 0 Jahr(e)
Karrierestufe: Referent (ohne Personalverantwortung)
Zu besetzen ab: Juni 2022
***Preferred location: close to our Cuijk, Netherlands site in Western Germany; but possibility to be based across Europe***
Who are we? (www.berryglobal.com)
At Berry, our mission of “Always advancing to protect what’s important”, combined with our Values (Partnership, Excellence, Growth & Safety) and behaviours (United, Focused, Accountable, Agile) is the foundation for all that we do. It’s the reason we come to work every day. We are always advancing to improve the way we work, improve our products and services, and enhance the communities in which we live, work, and play.
We’re a global company – with over 290 locations and 48,000 employees, made up of around 60 different nationalities – that is open and transparent, with a big commitment to ensuring a sustainable future, focused on leaving the world better than how we found it for the generations to come. We’re made up of 4 divisions: Consumer Packaging North America, Engineered Materials, Consumer Packaging International and Health, Hygiene and Specialties (HH&S), with a wealth of different products, segments and applications, and each global division hosts regional teams. Here at Berry you can join a team that takes great pride in their work and with the right initiative, really make an impact!
At Berry, we are currently seeking a Jr Key Account Manager to join our regional Commercial team, based in Europe (preferably close to our Cuijk, Netherlands site)!
The Jr Key Account Manager contributes to revenue, profitability and growth for strategic customers and projects within the EMEIA region by:
- Managing existing and new accounts, identifying sales opportunities and developing new business, in collaboration with the national distributors and their regional depots.
- Contributing to the execution of strategic business plans.
- Supporting the execution of Distributor development plans.
- Contributes to the growth in strategic business plans by working with, and supporting distributors.
- Works with the Regional Sales Manager to develop national distributor plans.
- Works as a key team member of the National Distribution team, participating in sales meetings and working with the operational functions to deliver customer requirements.
- Supports the execution of Distributor development plans.
- Accountable for the management of existing and new accounts; builds and maintains strong distributor relationships.
- Works with the distributors to identify growth opportunities, and supports in delivering the value proposition.
- Introduces new products to distributors and ensures local training/awareness at the depot level.
- Develops new business through a well-managed CRM pipeline.
- Provides timely weekly reports to the Regional Sales Manager, and ensures CRM data is up to date for corporate reporting.
- Liaises with the operational functions to ensure valid forecasting, quality complaint management, and customer service level adherence.
- Must be mobile and able to travel frequently (60%-70%)
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Relevant post qualifying certifications (commercial field)
- 1-2 years of professional experience , preferably in nonwovens or related polymer-based business or distributor environment
- German, with Advanced English is required (verbal and written)
Customer orientation: Ability to gear his/her own efforts towards needs and wishes of both internal and external customers
Market orientation: Shows that he/she is very well informed regarding developments in the market and that he/she makes effective use of this knowledge for the benefit of his/her own organization
Entrepreneurship: Identifies opportunities in the market for both existing and new products and/or services, takes action accordingly, without being afraid to take calculated risks
Persuasion and influencing skills: Ability to persuade others to modify their thoughts, plans, convictions, standpoints, outlooks or behavior in the desired direction, to win them over to his/her own standpoint, idea or plan
Results-orientation: Ability to direct him/herself and/or others towards goals, whether explicitly formulated or otherwise, with a view to efficiency and effectiveness
Initiative: Proactively develops plans for improvement and effectively communicates and sells those plans to others.
Competitive salary and attractive quarterly sales bonus
Flexible work and option to work remote
Strong team with a People First focus
More about HH&S and the EMEIA region
In the HH&S Division, our main focus is on Nonwovens, whose applications are invaluable to products such as baby diapers, adult incontinence and feminine care pads, facemasks, doctor’s gowns, PPE, etc. Our products have been key in the fight against COVID-19 and we are proud of how our essential work has helped our communities!
At HH&S EMEIA, we STRIVE towards a positive future. STRIVE 2025, our regional aspiration, is based on what we truly believe to be the critical targets and differentiators that set us apart from the competition and drive the best Results: Sustainability, Innovation, Customer Value, and most importantly, our People. We have 12 plants across Europe and in India, with a total of around 2,000 employees, all critical to our success and driving our mission.