Textile Finishing Technologist
An welche E-Mailadresse möchten Sie das Jobangebot weiterleiten:
Berufserfahrung: 10 Jahr(e)
Karrierestufe: Referent (ohne Personalverantwortung)
Ort: Ramat Gan
Zu besetzen ab: keine Angaben
Sonovia was established with a clear vision, to solve the textile industry’s most acute problem – the massive pollution caused by outdated dyeing & finishing manufacturing practices. Using a novel ultrasonic technology, we are on our path to leave the most significant mark on the textile industry since its inception and to enable humanity to enjoy the textiles that surround our lives with a clearer conscious.
Sonovia is an innovative tech company publicly traded on TASE. The company is redefining sustainable textile solutions through innovative patented ultrasonic technology.
Our proprietary technology has already proven itself in delivering antimicrobial textile solutions, in the battle against COVID-19 in a range of additional applications and products.
Our model caters to leading textile brands as well as to global manufacturers, in need of sustainable machinery and formulations for integration within their existing production lines.
- Evaluate Technical Feasibility of our formulations and finishing process for different business cases
- Create a priority list of R&D projects together with local management group
- Help R&D define the development and formulation scope of new products according to the different business cases
- Formulate a methodology for assessing & screening new chemistries in a very efficient and cost-effective manner, and formulate a methodology for performing studies that are essential for commercialization, such as long-term stability, safety, etc.
- Help modify existing formulations and processes to improve cost, performance, and compatibility to the different business cases
- Define the required regulatory path and added-value certificates which are essential for commercializing the products in the respective markets and business cases
- Assist the marketing department in formulating the product brochures
- Supports the establishment of a production facility, to be designed and assembled in compliance with the BlueSign requirements
- Track and ensure that timelines for the different projects are met
- Prepare internal reports on the different projects and their status
- Formulate a methodology to quantify overall process costs and consumption levels of chemistry / water / energy
- University degree in Textiles, Chemistry, or related technical degree with 10+ years of experience in Textile Chemicals Formulation & Application
- Successfully brought new textile finishing products to market, from R&D to commercialization, primarily in the fields of Anti-microbials and durable water repellency
- Work experience in Pretreatment, Finishing, Dyeing and Auxiliaries is an advantage
- Expertise in the high-end performance wear / textiles
- Worked in the past with leading EU / U.S textile brands
- Languages: English – Proficient (must)
- Formulation/chemistry skills are essential
- Ability to analyze experimental results, draw conclusions, and propose logical next steps to reach corporate goals
- High personal and professional communication skills: Written and oral, including the ability to communicate clearly with other chemists and scientists, as well as nonscientists
- Making a significant impact, in a growing, successful company
- Dynamic environment
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Offices located in ‘Habursa’ area in Ramat Gan, a walking distance from the train station